Calling all allotment holders and gardeners. Come and cut your own bean poles and pea sticks for next season from an old hazel coppice located just off Bull Point Lighthouse Road. Full instruction and tools provided by National Trust Rangers.
Meet at the entrance to the Lighthouse Road, North Morte Road, Mortehoe at 10am.
Wear suitable clothes, boots and waterproofs.
Further info call 01271 870555
Welcome to the North Devon Blog!We will be using these pages to update you about all the things that we are getting up to in North Devon. Keep in touch and share your news and stories with us by emailing email@example.com
- We're celebrating our beautiful woodlands in North Devon this half term at Barton Woodfest bit.ly/BartonWoodfest… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @RobJoulesND: Superb team day doing essential #conservation work on the #northdevon #coast with @NorthDevonNT #nationaltrust. Arms are t… 2 days ago
- Why not do your bit and help clear the #StormOphelia debris with a #2minutebeachclean just like our fabulous… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- ...and at number 5 on the list #heddonvalley, one of the best autumn walks in the UK! twitter.com/cool_camping/s… 4 days ago
- RT @j_fairhurst: Storm Ophelia battering Morte Point @NorthDevonNT https://t.co/fM3Et8h80Y 5 days ago
See the latest things we’ve been up to
Posts from the past