We were recently visited by South Devon College, who were on a two day practical residential staying at the basecamp at Countisbury on Exmoor.
On their first day, the group of eight students, helped clear an area of scrub out at Bull point, near Mortehoe and on their second, they walked the golden sands of Woolacombe beach picking up litter as they went.
One of the pictures also shows our new General Manager-Rob Joules, who came out with the Rangers to see what its all about for the afternoon and share both the feeding of the toasty warm fire and get very wet Ranger style!
The other rather interesting picture and highlight of the day was being joined by a film crew who are making a movie as part of the coast celebrations for 2015. The crew used a drone camera that flew above us taking some rather unique and specutacular footage.
Executive Hollywood Acting Ranger
Welcome to the North Devon Blog!We will be using these pages to update you about all the things that we are getting up to in North Devon. Keep in touch and share your news and stories with us by emailing email@example.com
- Tea, Coffee, Cake, Soup and more! Warm up during a winter walk! Whatever the weather #Watersmeet is always inviting… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Great job Rebecca! twitter.com/rebeccaworth6/… 1 day ago
- RT @NorthDevonNT: If you're planning on taking a walk along the #NorthDevon coast this winter, this circular one to #BaggyPoint from #Croyd… 3 days ago
- RT @explorethecoast: The #FestivalofWinterWalks starts next week and everyone's invited. #OutstandingHour @Devon_Hour https://t.co/… 4 days ago
- If you're planning on taking a walk along the #NorthDevon coast this winter, this circular one to #BaggyPoint from… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
See the latest things we’ve been up to
Posts from the past