We were recently visited by South Devon College, who were on a two day practical residential staying at the basecamp at Countisbury on Exmoor.
On their first day, the group of eight students, helped clear an area of scrub out at Bull point, near Mortehoe and on their second, they walked the golden sands of Woolacombe beach picking up litter as they went.
One of the pictures also shows our new General Manager-Rob Joules, who came out with the Rangers to see what its all about for the afternoon and share both the feeding of the toasty warm fire and get very wet Ranger style!
The other rather interesting picture and highlight of the day was being joined by a film crew who are making a movie as part of the coast celebrations for 2015. The crew used a drone camera that flew above us taking some rather unique and specutacular footage.
Executive Hollywood Acting Ranger
Welcome to the North Devon Blog!We will be using these pages to update you about all the things that we are getting up to in North Devon. Keep in touch and share your news and stories with us by emailing email@example.com
- RT @alexraeder1: One of the SWs most spectacular coastal walks ? #HeddonsMouth to #WoodyBay through magical Atlantic oak forest @NorthDev… 3 days ago
- Want to stay longer in North Devon? We've got some beautiful holiday cottages in idyllic locations (pictured: Combe… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Have you discovered Peppercombe yet? #secretspots #northdevon #exploring bit.ly/peppercombeval… https://t.co/mMDPDfGmxA 1 week ago
- RT @RobJoulesND: Delicious food at #watersmeet tonight by @SEADOGFOODS. Lovely spot for some dinner #popup. Next even in August. https://t.… 1 week ago
- Meet our current artist in residence at Bucks Mills Cabin this Saturday & Sunday, 10am-2pm - a rare chance to peek… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
See the latest things we’ve been up to
Posts from the past