This is me and my brother-in-law Marsh on Mile 3- feeling great! Fortunately there is not a picture of us at mile 10 as that is a totally different story.
It was my first time running the Donne Run which is an event organised by the North Devon Road Runners starting and finishing in the picturesque village of Lynmouth. It was a fantastic experience. Views and scenery were breathtaking especially round Summer House Hill which in my opinion is one of the best views in the Northern Hemisphere!
All the footpaths were in exceptional condition so a big thank you to Julian and his team of Rangers who work for the National Trust on the Exmoor coast as this made the experience a little easier.
A tad tired, battered and bruised ranger.
Welcome to the North Devon Blog!We will be using these pages to update you about all the things that we are getting up to in North Devon. Keep in touch and share your news and stories with us by emailing email@example.com
- Fancy doing a #2minutebeachclean this Sunday? We'll be on Woolacombe beach from 10.30am doing a litter pick, everyone welcome to join! 17 hours ago
- Great little video for kids about staying safe on the beach and in the water this summer youtube.com/watch?v=BkefXe… 18 hours ago
- We're joining @savebutterflies for the #bigbutterflycount at Heddon Valley next Tuesday bit.ly/BigButterflyCo… https://t.co/7WHa6bM2x5 1 day ago
- RT @SEADOGFOODS: instagram.com/p/BWw69FDBaM1/ Watersmeet pop up dates booking up fast Get in quick to avoid disappointment #exmoor @NorthDevonN… 1 day ago
- RT @nattrustjobs: Holiday season has arrived! Have you ever thought about a working holiday at one of our beautiful sites? https://t.co/k70… 2 days ago
See the latest things we’ve been up to
Posts from the past