This is me and my brother-in-law Marsh on Mile 3- feeling great! Fortunately there is not a picture of us at mile 10 as that is a totally different story.
It was my first time running the Donne Run which is an event organised by the North Devon Road Runners starting and finishing in the picturesque village of Lynmouth. It was a fantastic experience. Views and scenery were breathtaking especially round Summer House Hill which in my opinion is one of the best views in the Northern Hemisphere!
All the footpaths were in exceptional condition so a big thank you to Julian and his team of Rangers who work for the National Trust on the Exmoor coast as this made the experience a little easier.
A tad tired, battered and bruised ranger.
Welcome to the North Devon Blog!We will be using these pages to update you about all the things that we are getting up to in North Devon. Keep in touch and share your news and stories with us by emailing email@example.com
- Looking for some fun family activities this #halfterm? bit.ly/mayhalftermnor… https://t.co/CMAADr2KcJ 23 hours ago
- A beautiful pair of common blues having a cuddle, snapped by our ranger Josey whilst on a walk to Chisel Combe, Exm… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Amazing carved wooden door and ceiling at West Challacombe Manor, one of our most unique holiday cottages!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- RT @ExmoorNature: An encounter with a tawny owl in @NorthDevonNT Chubb Hill Wood #Exmoor. https://t.co/IG6TudmQVA 2 days ago
- Newly renovated workshop and craft space now available to hire at Heddon Valley bit.ly/orchardworkshop https://t.co/0KybT6KNrU 2 days ago
See the latest things we’ve been up to
Posts from the past