This is me and my brother-in-law Marsh on Mile 3- feeling great! Fortunately there is not a picture of us at mile 10 as that is a totally different story.
It was my first time running the Donne Run which is an event organised by the North Devon Road Runners starting and finishing in the picturesque village of Lynmouth. It was a fantastic experience. Views and scenery were breathtaking especially round Summer House Hill which in my opinion is one of the best views in the Northern Hemisphere!
All the footpaths were in exceptional condition so a big thank you to Julian and his team of Rangers who work for the National Trust on the Exmoor coast as this made the experience a little easier.
A tad tired, battered and bruised ranger.
Welcome to the North Devon Blog!We will be using these pages to update you about all the things that we are getting up to in North Devon. Keep in touch and share your news and stories with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- We're celebrating our beautiful woodlands in North Devon this half term at Barton Woodfest bit.ly/BartonWoodfest… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @RobJoulesND: Superb team day doing essential #conservation work on the #northdevon #coast with @NorthDevonNT #nationaltrust. Arms are t… 3 days ago
- Why not do your bit and help clear the #StormOphelia debris with a #2minutebeachclean just like our fabulous… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- ...and at number 5 on the list #heddonvalley, one of the best autumn walks in the UK! twitter.com/cool_camping/s… 5 days ago
- RT @j_fairhurst: Storm Ophelia battering Morte Point @NorthDevonNT https://t.co/fM3Et8h80Y 5 days ago
See the latest things we’ve been up to
Posts from the past