This Sunday we will be holding our annual fete on the Manor Green Lynmouth. Come along for a great family day out. We have a coconut shy, welly wanging, plate smashing and loads of other traditional stalls. Meet Baggy the Hedgehog, make your own badges, and try your hand at winning a trip to Lundy at Captain Marisco’s Puffin Island.
Lynton Fire Service will be holding their annual duck race on the same day and we will be joined by Lynmouth Coast Guard.
The weather looks like it’s going to behave too!
Welcome to the North Devon Blog!We will be using these pages to update you about all the things that we are getting up to in North Devon. Keep in touch and share your news and stories with us by emailing email@example.com
- RT @alexraeder1: One of the SWs most spectacular coastal walks ? #HeddonsMouth to #WoodyBay through magical Atlantic oak forest @NorthDev… 2 days ago
- Want to stay longer in North Devon? We've got some beautiful holiday cottages in idyllic locations (pictured: Combe… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- Have you discovered Peppercombe yet? #secretspots #northdevon #exploring bit.ly/peppercombeval… https://t.co/mMDPDfGmxA 1 week ago
- RT @RobJoulesND: Delicious food at #watersmeet tonight by @SEADOGFOODS. Lovely spot for some dinner #popup. Next even in August. https://t.… 1 week ago
- Meet our current artist in residence at Bucks Mills Cabin this Saturday & Sunday, 10am-2pm - a rare chance to peek… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
See the latest things we’ve been up to
Posts from the past