This Sunday we will be holding our annual fete on the Manor Green Lynmouth. Come along for a great family day out. We have a coconut shy, welly wanging, plate smashing and loads of other traditional stalls. Meet Baggy the Hedgehog, make your own badges, and try your hand at winning a trip to Lundy at Captain Marisco’s Puffin Island.
Lynton Fire Service will be holding their annual duck race on the same day and we will be joined by Lynmouth Coast Guard.
The weather looks like it’s going to behave too!
Welcome to the North Devon Blog!We will be using these pages to update you about all the things that we are getting up to in North Devon. Keep in touch and share your news and stories with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- 'What a delightful cottage! Right off the beaten track, and surrounded by birdsong and wildflowers.'… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 24 minutes ago
- RT @SEADOGFOODS: New event news. Beautiful secluded rustic barn feasting. 28th October @NorthDevonNT @ExmoorMagazine @ExmoorNews https:… 9 hours ago
- Great opportunity for a Full Time Volunteer at West Exmoor - applications close 27 Sept bit.ly/Exmoorfulltime… https://t.co/DeKeYzXdR8 1 day ago
- Can you help us clean the beach this weekend? Big Beach Clean at Woolacombe with @mcsuk this Saturday 16 Sept, 11am… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- RT @NTSouthWest: Baggy Point path, otherwise known as where you could find a pot of gold 🍀😀 (Thanks for the photo Jude Nash) @NorthDevonNT… 1 week ago
See the latest things we’ve been up to
Posts from the past