This Sunday we will be holding our annual fete on the Manor Green Lynmouth. Come along for a great family day out. We have a coconut shy, welly wanging, plate smashing and loads of other traditional stalls. Meet Baggy the Hedgehog, make your own badges, and try your hand at winning a trip to Lundy at Captain Marisco’s Puffin Island.
Lynton Fire Service will be holding their annual duck race on the same day and we will be joined by Lynmouth Coast Guard.
The weather looks like it’s going to behave too!
Welcome to the North Devon Blog!We will be using these pages to update you about all the things that we are getting up to in North Devon. Keep in touch and share your news and stories with us by emailing email@example.com
- RT @NorthDevonNT: If you're planning on taking a walk along the #NorthDevon coast this winter, this circular one to #BaggyPoint from #Croyd… 1 day ago
- RT @explorethecoast: The #FestivalofWinterWalks starts next week and everyone's invited. #OutstandingHour @Devon_Hour https://t.co/… 3 days ago
- If you're planning on taking a walk along the #NorthDevon coast this winter, this circular one to #BaggyPoint from… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Beautiful winter sun captured by one of our rangers at Kipscombe, near Countisbury https://t.co/GaLn7QvMjb 3 days ago
- The magnificent #exmoor location of the Foreland Bothy. A great stopover while exploring the coast around North Dev… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
See the latest things we’ve been up to
Posts from the past