We had a drop of rain in the Heddon Valley today which was welcome following several weeks of very dry conditions however it got a bit worrying after turning to torrential, almost monsoon conditions just before lunchtime. Here is a quick video taken on my phone showing just how bad it got…towards the end I turn to film Dan Cameron who was watching it with me, as always he has a big smile plastered across his face!
One things for sure I didn’t need to water our hanging baskets or tubs today. Let’s hope that’s it for a while, enough rain thank you very much, summer can return whenever it likes!
Welcome to the North Devon Blog!We will be using these pages to update you about all the things that we are getting up to in North Devon. Keep in touch and share your news and stories with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- RT @alexraeder1: One of the SWs most spectacular coastal walks ? #HeddonsMouth to #WoodyBay through magical Atlantic oak forest @NorthDev… 3 days ago
- Want to stay longer in North Devon? We've got some beautiful holiday cottages in idyllic locations (pictured: Combe… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Have you discovered Peppercombe yet? #secretspots #northdevon #exploring bit.ly/peppercombeval… https://t.co/mMDPDfGmxA 1 week ago
- RT @RobJoulesND: Delicious food at #watersmeet tonight by @SEADOGFOODS. Lovely spot for some dinner #popup. Next even in August. https://t.… 1 week ago
- Meet our current artist in residence at Bucks Mills Cabin this Saturday & Sunday, 10am-2pm - a rare chance to peek… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
See the latest things we’ve been up to
Posts from the past