We had a drop of rain in the Heddon Valley today which was welcome following several weeks of very dry conditions however it got a bit worrying after turning to torrential, almost monsoon conditions just before lunchtime. Here is a quick video taken on my phone showing just how bad it got…towards the end I turn to film Dan Cameron who was watching it with me, as always he has a big smile plastered across his face!
One things for sure I didn’t need to water our hanging baskets or tubs today. Let’s hope that’s it for a while, enough rain thank you very much, summer can return whenever it likes!
Welcome to the North Devon Blog!We will be using these pages to update you about all the things that we are getting up to in North Devon. Keep in touch and share your news and stories with us by emailing email@example.com
- A chance to get married in a wonderful location and support our special places at the same time! RT @bluefizzevents… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- There's plenty for the family to do this Easter in North Devon. Get out and about enjoying nature - you may even ea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @WoolacombeTIC: The Spring-like weather is back in #Woolacombe #NorthDevon #Devon ... let’s hope it stays a bit longer this time! @Great… 1 day ago
- RT @bluefizzevents: #bridetobe #gettingmarried Looking for a stunning coastal Rustic Barn Wedding ? Pop along to our Open Day @NorthDevonNT… 2 days ago
- RT @tormcintosh: Croyde in the sunshine and snow. It’s hard to believe the clocks go forward in a few days. ‘tis March madness! @lovenorthd… 2 days ago
See the latest things we’ve been up to
Posts from the past