We had a drop of rain in the Heddon Valley today which was welcome following several weeks of very dry conditions however it got a bit worrying after turning to torrential, almost monsoon conditions just before lunchtime. Here is a quick video taken on my phone showing just how bad it got…towards the end I turn to film Dan Cameron who was watching it with me, as always he has a big smile plastered across his face!
One things for sure I didn’t need to water our hanging baskets or tubs today. Let’s hope that’s it for a while, enough rain thank you very much, summer can return whenever it likes!
Welcome to the North Devon Blog!We will be using these pages to update you about all the things that we are getting up to in North Devon. Keep in touch and share your news and stories with us by emailing email@example.com
- Want to work here? We are recruiting for a new Membership and Visitor Welcome Manager based at Baggy Point. Follow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @NorthDevonNT: Beautiful day today, from above our offices at #BaggyPoint #Croyde #northdevon https://t.co/7nqlAiHYc8 16 hours ago
- RT @NorthDevonNT: The remains of some Sea Thrift which has now turned brown, enjoying a golden sunset over Morte Point yesterday evening. 🌅… 16 hours ago
- The remains of some Sea Thrift which has now turned brown, enjoying a golden sunset over Morte Point yesterday even… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Beautiful day today, from above our offices at #BaggyPoint #Croyde #northdevon https://t.co/7nqlAiHYc8 2 days ago
See the latest things we’ve been up to
Posts from the past