We had a drop of rain in the Heddon Valley today which was welcome following several weeks of very dry conditions however it got a bit worrying after turning to torrential, almost monsoon conditions just before lunchtime. Here is a quick video taken on my phone showing just how bad it got…towards the end I turn to film Dan Cameron who was watching it with me, as always he has a big smile plastered across his face!
One things for sure I didn’t need to water our hanging baskets or tubs today. Let’s hope that’s it for a while, enough rain thank you very much, summer can return whenever it likes!
Welcome to the North Devon Blog!We will be using these pages to update you about all the things that we are getting up to in North Devon. Keep in touch and share your news and stories with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tea, Coffee, Cake, Soup and more! Warm up during a winter walk! Whatever the weather #Watersmeet is always inviting… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Great job Rebecca! twitter.com/rebeccaworth6/… 1 day ago
- RT @NorthDevonNT: If you're planning on taking a walk along the #NorthDevon coast this winter, this circular one to #BaggyPoint from #Croyd… 3 days ago
- RT @explorethecoast: The #FestivalofWinterWalks starts next week and everyone's invited. #OutstandingHour @Devon_Hour https://t.co/… 4 days ago
- If you're planning on taking a walk along the #NorthDevon coast this winter, this circular one to #BaggyPoint from… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
See the latest things we’ve been up to
Posts from the past