If you love getting outdoors as much as we do, you’ll love our new supporter scheme which is tailor made with you and your interests firmly in mind whether walking at Watersmeet, fishing at Baggy or weekend trips to Cornwall are your thing. You get:
- Free car parking at all our South West car parks. A great way of saving money for ice creams!
- Colourful guidebook full of inspiring stories and information to help you have even more fun in the great outdoors.
- Car sticker to show your support for your favourite countryside places.
- Monthly newsletter with ideas of things to see and do and offers and discounts for outdoor activities and products.
- Help maintain the footpaths, infrastructure, views, wildlife and its habitat that make your trips to our sites sensational.
The best bit of news is that not only does your donation go directly towards the upkeep of the places you love the most, but that you can become a supporter for a minimum donation of just £3 per month—that’s less than the cost of a pint of beer!
Want to become a ‘love my outdoors’ supporter or find out more?
Have a chat to the staff at Baggy Point car park, Heddon Valley or Watersmeet house. They can sign you up on the spot so that both you and your favourite countryside spots start benefitting straight away.