The Moorland Classroom is an exciting new education project, working with partners across Exmoor National Park. We are looking for somebody energetic, well organised, and web-literate to help the Heart of Exmoor team to develop online teaching resources.
You don’t need to be a web designer. We have a clever Content Management System, which makes editing the web pages no more complicated than using ‘Word’ and email software. You need to be good with computers and keen to have a go at new things.
What’s in it for you?
- Become part of a friendly and dedicated team, with mentoring support.
- Help to publish a resource that will reach 1000s of young people.
- Training and experience in web content management.
- Flexibility. This role has the potential to be performed at home, or at the Heart of Exmoor offices in Dulverton. Or a mix of both.
- An opportunity to develop new…
View original post 137 more words